Insulating Bricks, Refractory Brick, Insulating Fire Brick
|FOB Price:||US $0.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000, 000 PCS of Standard Bricks/Year|
|Transport Package:||on Wooden Pallets, in Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: WAM C1&C2&C3
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Brick
- Size: According to The Requirments
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008 SGS
- HS Code: 69022000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Mullite
- Trademark: WAM
- Origin: China
Mullite insulating bricks characteristics and advantages:
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after sintering, which meets the requirement of construction.
5. Max service temp: Up to 1730C (3160F)
|Reheating Shrinkage less than 2% Temp.(c)||1300||1400||1500|
|Bulk Density g/cm 3||1.10||1.20||1.25|
|Cold Crushing Strength MPa||5.0||7.0||10.0|
|Thermal conductivity(W/m. k)||350 C||0.30||0.38||0.45|