According to JIS insustry standard, we produce WAM A, B, C.series insualting bricks, mainly supply to East Asiaand Southeast Asia.
Mullite insulating bricks characteristics and advantages:
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after sintering, which meets the requirement of construction.
5. Max service temp: Up to 1730C (3160F)
|Reheating Shrinkage less than 2% Temp.(c)||900||1000||1100||1200||130||1400||1500|
|Bulk Density g/cm 3||0.70||0.70||0.75||0.80||0.80||0.90||1.00|
|Cold Crushing Strength MPa||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||3.0||30|